Dear clients, dear partners, dear friends,
100 days ago, we 12 partners took over the continental European investment banking business of TD Cowen. We thus established Pava Partners, an independent company with more than 50 employees. As a team, we have been working together for over 20 years and have established ourselves as a leading financial advisor for M&A transactions and debt advisory in the mid-market. We are pleased to continue our tradition of providing Passion for Value: in the first 100 days since our buy-out, we closed five deals with a total EV of more than EUR 500 million across our focus sectors. We also succeeded in winning several new mandates and have started 2024 with the best project pipeline in our history. We are looking forward to reinforcing our strong position in the DACH region’s mid-cap market.
Five deals we take pride in
Pava Partners supports companies in the technology-oriented mid-market in realizing their growth plans. The deals closed in Pava’s first 100 days underline our deep understanding of the technologies and our international network in our core markets:
- The USD 129 million growth financing we secured from an international syndicate of renowned VCs and CVCs enables the e-fuels pioneer Ineratec to increase its production by a factor of 1,500, converting 12,000,000 tons of CO2 into e-fuels annually.
- We advised on the sale of Fabmatics to the SCIO Group: the leading international fab automation company can now accelerate its international growth and increase chip output in European and American fabs through automation.
- pure-systems is a leading global software provider for product line and variant management. Through our expertise, the Magdeburg-based company was successfully sold to the listed US software group PTC. pure-systems will strengthen PTC’s leading position in the fast-growing global application lifecycle management market.
- imes-icore is a global leader in milling and grinding machines for the automated production of dentures. Pava Partners advised EMZ Partners on the acquisition of imes-icore. With the new shareholder, the company can continue its internationalization.
- We advised the East German cult chocolate brand Zetti on its sale to WMS. The company will continue to grow as a confectionery manufacturer.
Passion for Value is what drives our long-standing team of 12 partners and more than 50 employees. All our processes are tailored and highly efficient, while we continue to benefit from the network of our former shareholder, a major American investment bank. We would like to thank you, our clients, partners, and employees, for the trust you have placed in us over many years and for the positive feedback we have received on our move towards renewed independence. We look forward to what lies ahead, with Passion for Value!
Your partners of Pava Partners
Jozsef Bugovics, Max Drechsel, Jules A. Grüninger, Andreas Kinsky, Daniel Kroll, Viktor Meier, Philipp Schlüter, Dr. Jens Schmidt-Sceery, Dr. Konstantin Schönborn, Marco Schunder, Tobias Seige, Dr. Lars Veit